Bukowskis is the leading auction house for Fine Art on the Nordic market.
During 150 years, Bukowskis has offered quality auctions to sellers and buyers around the world. Through expertise and a unique selection of art and design, Bukowskis is proud to present most lots exceeding 1 million SEK, the market’s highest average prices, and continuously new world records.
The organization consist of hammer auctions, online auctions, buy-now offerings, selling exhibitions and private sales.
Bukowski’s exceptional hammer auctions takes place in the auction house’s classic premises at Berzelii Park in Stockholm and quality auctions are on-going at Bukowski’s website around the clock. All auctions are available in Bukowskis digital application – download it here > Bukowski’s Private Sales offer customized solutions according to specific requirements. With the industry’s most prominent specialists, Bukowskis is always available for home valuations both in Sweden and internationally.
• 54 lots exceeding 1 MSEK – most lots on the market in 2019.
• Bukowskis sold 11 out of the 15 most expensive art works in 2019.
• 1,9 million visitors online every month with an international growth.
• Highest average prices on the market.
• The most expensive art work sold in Sweden 2019.
• Performed Bukowskis' best classic art auction in 14 seasons.
• Completed Bukowskis' best modern art auction in 12 seasons.
• Completed Bukowski's best contemporary auction in 10 seasons.
• The largest watch auction in the Nordic countries.
• The largest design auction in the Nordic countries.